- LED Driver + Dimmer in one physical unit
- Simplifies LED installation by eliminating compatibility issues between driver and dimmer
- Fits in a standard recessed electrical box (gang box)
- 100% - 1% smooth dimming
- No minimum load
- Single pole preset dimmer with on/off push switch
- Adjustable voltage output dial to address voltage drop
- Includes voltage barrier partition to install high and low voltage circuit in same gang box
- No derating required when ganging units
- Power failure memory: If power is interrupted, xDrive will return to the setting prior to interruption.
- The Glossy White color is the default color for the face plate and the trim plate. Other colors (Glossy Light Almond, Glossy Dark Brown, and Glossy Black) are available but sold separately.
- Strip Lights
- Track Light
- Under-cabinet lighting
Technical Documentation:> Short Datasheet
Email Me the Full Datasheet:
|Input Voltage||Max Output Power||Output Voltage||Output Current Range||Efficiency||THD||Max Case Temp||Power Factor||Dimming Method||Dimming Range||Start Time|
|120 Vac Nominal||100 W||12 / 24 Vdc||4.2 A||Up to 91%||< 20%||90° C (measured at the hot spot)||> 0.9||1 - 100% of light output||500 ms typical|
|ERP Part Number||Nominal
Input Voltage (Vac)
|Max Output Current (mA)||Power (W)||Output Voltage (Vdc)||Case Type||Dimming||Status||Availability|
|VSW100U-24-ERP||120||4.2||5.0 - 100.0||22 - 26||Plastic Case||1-100%||sampling||Check >|
|VSW60U-24-ERP||120||2.5||3.0 - 60.0||22 - 26||Plastic Case||1-100%||sampling||Check >|
|VSW60U-12-ERP||120||5||3.0 - 60.0||11 - 13||Plastic Case||1-100%||sampling||Check >|
|VSW40U-12-ERP||120||3.3||2.0 - 40.0||11 - 13||Plastic Case||1-100%||sampling||Check >|
- The glossy white trim plate is not included in the box. It can be ordered as an option (part number: xDriveGWTP).
- The glossy white color is the default color for the face plate. Other colors (glossy light almond, glossy dark brown, and glossy black) are available but sold separately.
- For additional options of output current and output voltage, contact your sales representative or send an email to: SaveEnergy@ERP-Power.com