LED lights are increasing in popularity. This energy efficient lighting solution has the potential to revolutionize the industry. These bulbs use around 75% less energy and last 25 times longer than incandescent lighting. LED bulbs are more durable and provide comparable or better lighting quality than traditional light bulbs.
LED lights use a power supply to generate light. Not all power supplies work for all LEDs, so you need to know what voltage and current your lighting requires. Common LED power supplies and drivers include:
- Dimmable LED Power Supplies- These are often compact, constant current power supplies that allow you to adjust the brightness of the light depending on your needs.
- Constant Voltage LED Power Supplies- The voltage produced from this supply remains constant regardless of the load current.
- Constant Current LED Power Supplies- The current coming from this power supply varies depending on the voltage in order to maintain a constant current regardless of the load impedance.
- Battery and CPS Compact Power Supplies- These active power supplies are compact and portable. They exhibit very low output impedance. While the maximum output current is maintained, the load impedance can vary. Open Frame AC-DC
- Power Supplies- This power supply is high density and extremely efficient. It is capable of providing large amounts of power and universal AC input voltage with active power factor correction.
If you are looking to purchase an LED driver or power supply for LED lights, contact ERP Power LLC. With years of experience in designing and manufacturing energy-efficient power supplies, they have the knowledge and expertise to help you find the product that fits your needs.